One to One Coaching
Newleaf Associates offers one-to-one coaching and training to help individuals develop their skills and confidence in a variety of situations. Coaching is focused on individual needs and achievement of goals. Sessions can take place in the workplace or other chosen venue.
Following a free consultation we agree a coaching ‘package’ for a set number of hours spread over an appropriate timescale. Coaching is normally carried out face to face. We can also provide coaching over the telephone, or a mixture of face to face and telephone sessions. From 2021, coaching sessions can also be carried out via ZOOM.
How coaching can help you
- Assertiveness and Confidence Building – increase self-awareness and work on strategies to improve self-confidence and learn to be more assertive e.g. when chairing or participating in meetings; when making requests or saying ‘No’; when responding to criticism.
- Business Writing – brush up your understanding of grammar and punctuation and get constructive feedback on what you write.
- Having Difficult Conversations – build confidence and develop techniques to deal with a range of situations e.g. giving feedback to a poor performer; telling someone bad news.
- Interpersonal Skills – gain insights into your own communication style and develop techniques for handling conflict and improving work relationships.
- Preparing for Interviews – increase your chances of success by learning how best to answer tough behavioural or competency-based questions.
- Presentation Skills – overcome your nerves and learn techniques to give a polished performance that has the desired impact.
- Time Management – improve your organisational skills and take steps to overcome unproductive habits.
Here are some comments from people who benefited from coaching:Contact us for an informal chat to find out how coaching can help you develop skills and achieve your goals
‘Thanks again for your time. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and have got a lot out of it.’Architect & Business Owner
‘Thanks Margaret. Very useful. I will contact you in a few months to arrange a follow up session.’NHS Consultant
‘Thanks for all your guidance and input. I have been using my strategies and getting results.’Training Officer
‘Just wanted to let you know I got the job! Thank you for helping me achieve this.’Local Authority Employee