One to One Coaching
Newleaf Associates offers one-to-one coaching and training to help individuals develop their skills and confidence in a variety of situations. Coaching is focused on individual needs and achievement of goals. Sessions can take place in the workplace or other chosen venue.
Following a free consultation we agree a coaching ‘package’ for a set number of hours spread over an appropriate timescale. Coaching is normally carried out face to face. We can also provide coaching over the telephone, or a mixture of face to face and telephone sessions.
How coaching can help you
- Assertiveness and Confidence Building – increase self-awareness and work on strategies to improve self-confidence and learn to be more assertive e.g. when chairing or participating in meetings; when making requests or saying ‘No’; when responding to criticism.
- Business Writing – brush up your understanding of grammar and punctuation and get constructive feedback on what you write.
- Having Difficult Conversations – build confidence and develop techniques to deal with a range of situations e.g. giving feedback to a poor performer; telling someone bad news.
- Interpersonal Skills – gain insights into your own communication style and develop techniques for handling conflict and improving work relationships.
- Preparing for Interviews – increase your chances of success by learning how best to answer tough behavioural or competency-based questions.
- Presentation Skills – overcome your nerves and learn techniques to give a polished performance that has the desired impact.
- Time Management – improve your organisational skills and take steps to overcome unproductive habits.
‘Thanks again for your time. I’ve really enjoyed working with you and have got a lot out of it.’Architect & Business Owner
‘Thanks Margaret. Very useful. I will contact you in a few months to arrange a follow up session.’NHS Consultant
‘Thanks for all your guidance and input. I have been using my strategies and getting results.’Training Officer
‘Just wanted to let you know I got the job! Thank you for helping me achieve this.’Local Authority Employee