All projects are managed personally by Margaret Johnston, the Principal Training Consultant who is also responsible for delivering most courses. As a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) and a Fellow of the Institute of Training & Occupational Learning (ITOL), Margaret is committed to working to the highest standards of quality and professionalism at all times.
Associate Trainers are carefully selected, have substantial relevant experience and are all CIPD qualified.
Newleaf Associates is committed to:
- Delivering high quality training solutions that have real impact on both individual and business performance.
- Offering friendly, professional and efficient service to all our clients.
- Building long-term relationships with our clients and providing on-going support.
Why Choose Us?
- Strong track record – we are highly experienced in what we do and are 100% reliable as a supplier. Have a look at our Testimonials page and also the Reviews given by individuals who have attended our courses.
- Personalised service – no brokers or third parties. Because we are a small training company you can speak directly with the trainer responsible for designing and delivering your course.
- Full consultation – we take time to listen and find out about your business and your priorities before putting together a proposal for bespoke training.
- Responsive – we answer all inquiries promptly, normally within 24 hours and we always do whatever it takes to meet agreed timescales for every project.
- Flexible – we can deliver training in different formats (whole days, half days, 2 hour sessions) and at different venues to suit your business.
- Quality – we are committed to delivering consistently high standards. We evaluate all our courses and make regular improvements or updates.
- Comprehensive course notes – all our courses are accompanied by high quality notes researched and written by the trainer. We do not use ‘off the shelf’ training packs.
- Skilled delivery – our courses are delivered by experienced Training Consultants using a variety of methods and a learner-centred approach.
- Affordable – we are a small business operating with low overheads so we are able to offer very competitive rates. We offer added value through access to post-course support at no additional cost.